OUR 30 DAYS RETURN POLICY
1. Within 30 days of the customer invoice date, if you’re not satisfied with the unused product you purchased from us, simply log on to our website and retreat the purchased invoice from ORDER STATUS/HISTORY located on the top right corner of the screen, then click on E-RETURN on the very right column of the invoice to obtain a RMA (Return
Merchandise Authorization) number. You'll need to ship back the return product by UPS at your expense (freight) in addition to 15% restocking fee.
2. In a rare situation that if you received a defective product for your purchase, just log on to our website and follow the procedure above. We’ll send an UPS call tag to pick up the defective product at our expense, then re-ship a new replacement to you immediately without additional shipping charges (you must return the defective product within 5 days of receipt the replacement or the new replacement will be charged to your credit card)
3. Because of traveling goods, the refund will NOT be available if the product you purchased has been used. We appreciate for your understanding.
4. All returned merchandise must be in NEW condition and must pack in an acceptable right size packaging.
5. Save your receipt, its to be used for proof of purchase and warranty.
6. For refund, as soon as we received your return product with the matching RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, we’ll credit the refund immediately and post on our website. We'll also e-mail/fax/mail the refund slip to you for your record. The credit may take up to two billing cycles to show up on the statement depending on your credit card provider.
7. RMA numbers are valid for only 15 days in our computer system and the product must reach our warehouse before then. Each item to be returned will need an individual RMA number. Products send back without the matching RMA numbers will not be accepted.
8. Just like any other companies, both inbound & outbound shipping and handling charge are NOT REFUNDABLE. We advise you to use a reliable carrier like UPS because we are not liable for lost packages or will not accept packages damaged by the freight carrier.